Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Week Links: 22

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
Week 12345678910111213141516171819, 20, 21,

And here is Week 22...


The basics of color from Darla Kirchner at Creative Biz School. Thanks to Carmen Whitehead for the link.

Martice Smith II posts on the Mixed Media Art website 5 ways to share your creativity and get
discovered.

Holly from Handprinted posts a great review of the Gelli Plate for beginners and experts too.

Excited that there are two exhibits of the incredible work of El Anatsui at two NYC galleries right now: Jack Shaman Gallery and Mnuchin Gallery.

10 point checklist for an awesome art website as posted on the Art Business Institute site.

Ronda Palazzari continues her series on the paint brush with information on shapes.

Carole Leslie from ZenDotStudio shares her thoughts on trusting that whatever is happening is okay and on dealing with self evaluation and judgement. She shares some gorgeous abstracts too.

10 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks, Seth!
Good Stuff.

Unknown said...

Thank you Seth for including my link!

Gayle Price said...

Thanks again Seth for sharing. So many useful and inspiring links.

Jo Murray said...

A heap of excellent advice there Setho....and an intro to another great, but unfamiliar artist. Well done.

Martice Smith said...

Seth, thank you for sharing my article! You are a rockstar, my friend :) I appreciate you more than you know...hugs and high fives to ya!

elle said...

These links are so informative/exhilarating, Seth. Little mini courses! thanks

Ronda Palazzari said...

Thank you seth! I really appreciate it!

Carol said...

Had to wait until today to get to these but wonderful as always. Really loved the brush link. Thankyou!

supposerose said...

Thank you for your info, finally got into everything and of course thoroughly enjoyed it all :)

Parabolic Muse said...

I'm loving these links.