Saturday, April 25, 2015

Collaboration Nation

My column - The Creative Pulse - in the new May/June 2015 issue of Cloth Paper Scissors is all about collaboration. 


In it you will find tips to get a collaborative art project started -- and finished, a list of basics to organize your collaboration, some opportunities that can come from such a project, and many pictures of collaborations I have worked on.

And speaking of, there is a Collaborations tab at the top of this blog that will take you to a page that highlights many of the collaborative projects I have been involved with.  

7 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

'Congrats, Seth!
I can't wait to read it.

Jo Murray said...

Just checked out your collaborations page. WOW! Fabulous stuff!

Robin said...

I enjoy all the sharing you do. You are so open about what works, what doesn't and what to do to get where we want to go. Thank you so much. You do make a difference and bring hope to so many wanting to get noticed. I'll have to check out your link.

Deborah Gregg said...

Awesome! Can't wait to grab a copy.

Kay Wallace said...

It is wonderful to be in the limelight, Seth, but, even better? To share! Thank you for that!

elle said...

I'm looking forward to checking out collaborations!

Jackie PN said...

I'll be sure to check it out!