Sunday, June 7, 2015

The Week Links: 53

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
All previous links can be found here.

And here is Week 53...


Don't yet have this book from Lynda Barry but I cannot wait to get it.

Amazed by the detailed illustrations from Sophie Roach.

There is a beautiful simplicity to this journal spread from France Papillon (complete with how to video).

The photo embroidery from Hinke Schreuders is unique and extra special.

50 of the best inspirational and motivational talks for creatives.

Caroushka Strieffert transforms found objects from her island home into stunning mixed media jewelry, as found on Ingrid's Petrinis' blog and first shared with me by John Arbuckle.

Michelle Ward is making maps and I love "the direction" she is going with the process.

8 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Another nice group of ART LINKS!
Thanks!

Maureen said...

Love Hinke Schreuders!

michelle ward said...

Thanks for including me in your list this week Seth. Aren't you clever with "direction"? *grin*

Paula said...

Barry's book is awesome, but it took forever to get here from Amazon. Each time I pick it up, I see something new. Really enjoyed the journal page video!

Anonymous said...

Went straight for the inspirational talks, feeling in a bit of a slump, thanks as always for a pick me up!!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for showcasing Michelle's new direction. I am a huge fan of hers.

Kay Wallace said...

Laura Hollick stole the show for me this week! Indeed, we are the art! Thanks for sharing so much here with us, Seth!

elle said...

The Photo Embroidery... speechless!