Saturday, September 5, 2015

Round and Round

Happy to once again be the guest blogger on the PaperArtsy blog today. If you have been in any of my workshops involving paint, you have probably heard me talk about PaperArtsy's amazing Fresco Finish Acrylics. Love those paints!

The theme of the post was circles -- hands down one of my most favorite shapes. The artwork that I made had circle written all over it. From the shape of the substrate, to the design elements I chose, to the phrase I included.



Have a peek over at this post on the PaperArtsy blog to see step-by-step how I made this piece and the ingredients I used.

5 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Pretty COOL colors!
NICE job, Seth!!!!!!

jinxxxygirl said...

HI Seth!

This was nice. We don't get to see you actually make something very often so this was fun. Hugs! deb

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Nice composition and post! Thanks for sharing it with us.

elle said...

ah, I remember- "as soon as I find the 'round tuit'. great, Seth!!!

irene said...

The color combo is striking and addition of the perfect quote tops it off. Love the textured look inside the circle. Thanks for tips on the paints.