Sunday, December 3, 2017

One of a Kind

I am thrilled to be a first time exhibitor at the One of a Kind Show + Sale in Chicago, Illinois.


The show takes place Thursday 12/7 through Sunday 12/10 at The Mart - the largest commercial building in the world. Over 600 vendors (!) will be exhibiting handmade items at this annual exhibition, with everything from art to fashion to jewelry to bath & body products to... Well, you get the idea. The event is perfectly timed for holiday shopping and over 70,000 shoppers are expected to attend.


You can find me in booth 2101 where I will be showing my original, one of a kind, mixed media work. If you are able to attend, please email me for complimentary passes. If you cannot make it, I will be sharing the adventure on this blog and all my social media sites. Artwork that I bring back will then be put on the shelves of my online shop.

3 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I somehow doubt you'll be bringing much home with you, Seth. Wonderful collection.

A Pink said...

I can certainly see Booth 2101 being popular, I mean whats not to LOVE!! Looks amazing Seth . Hope you have a fantastic, successful time.
Think you need to do something like this when you are next over in the UK. I'd happily make a purchase or two or three , lol x

Jackie PN said...

Best of luck and say hi to my art sisters Sherie and Pammie- they are coming to see you! ")