Saturday, April 14, 2018

I'm on Pinterest. Finally.

This is the year of change and possibility for me and social media is one of the targets. I dropped my Twitter account in January and have not had a second thought. And while I have resisted for many a year for fear of completely disappearing into the computer, I am now the proud owner of a Pinterest account. Yup. I did it. It's been done.


I have just started to create my boards - not to mention to learn all the lingo from yet another platform. So far, my boards fall into four categories...

MY ARTWORK



MY PRODUCTS



MY PRODUCTS, YOUR ART

MY INSPIRATION



I will be building more soon, as well as adding new pins daily. Cause that's what you do, right? Would love for you to check out my site and follow me. And you know I will be following you.

11 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

When I wanted to join, you had to be invited by someone who already belonged to Pinterest. Not sure if that's still the case, but somehow, after failing to get a "sponsor," I have just never gotten sucked in. I hear it's a real time buster and time is seldom on my side when it comes to my slow, slow internet. If I can visit, I will (not sure I can do so since I'm not a member), but I applaud you and know others will be following along, as they (and I) always do wherever you go!

Mandy Fariello said...

I'm following now too, Seth. I haven't spent much time on Pinterest either. I wonder if we are late to that party?

Dorthe said...

Welcome on board :-)

I have been there for years, but try not to spend all my time there,- but have of course followed you at once .
Dorthe

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Great Seth! Have fun! :) I'm happy to follow your boards.

Theresa said...

I've had a "Seth" board of my own for quite some time where I have collected projects I have found as well as my own. Happily following and pinning from your boards. Great to have some much inspiration in one place. thanks as always for sharing.

Pat said...

What are you doing to me? Only just finished The Friday Five........The boards look great and the Paper Collage one is just gorgeous. Thank you for proper links, it drives me nuts when people don't bother.

Unknown said...

Hi Seth,
I allready noticed and started following you.
Am on Pinterest many years but never learned how to make compartments in my boards.
I think I have nearly 60 boards, some 20 art-related. And ofcourse 1 board for your art:)
I love Pinterest, use it as a kind of notebook for urls.
Have fun Seth.

froebelsternchen said...

I started following you - have fun and enjoy Pinterest Seth!
It is my favourite place to get inspired in any way!
My boards are

HERE
Susi

Anonymous said...

As an artist, be careful with Pinterest. It can be wonderfully interesting and a lot of fun to poke thru but can also lead to a homogenizing of your creativity and originality in your own art. The problem of too much exposure to too many preconceived ideas in one easy place.

Redanne said...

Lovely to see you on Pinterest Seth, following you - it can be quite addictive though! x

A Pink said...

Happy to follow you on Pinterest, Seth. Have fun but don't forget to step away every now and again x